All Saints are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed TA to support the work within our ‘Rainbow Rooms’. The ‘Rainbow Rooms’ is a SEND provision that caters for children with a neuro-diverse profile. All pupils have EHCPs and are placed in the facility by the Local Authority. It supports up to 12 children led by a qualified teacher with specially qualified support staff.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working directly with pupils with high level of SEN, in particular pupils who have SEMH and ASD needs.
- The ability to create good working relationships to support pupils effectively and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour.
- Knowledge and understanding to effectively use resources to engage pupils and achieve positive pupil outcomes.
- A Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of Early Years practice would be beneficial.
All Saints CE Primary School is a one-form entry primary school situated in Sidley, Bexhill. We have up to 290 children who are organised into single age classes including our thriving Nursery.
We can offer:
- A happy, caring ethos
- A supportive, well established and driven team committed to doing their very best for our pupils
- CPD opportunities
- Excellent classroom resources
- On-site Forest School
Candidates wishing to visit the School - and/or have an informal chat before deciding whether or not to apply are also very welcome to do so. Visits / conversations can be organised by calling the School Business Manager on 01424 219083 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org