Due to our successful and oversubscribed Nursery expanding, we are looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant to join our Early Years Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be an articulate team player, willing to work effectively as part of a team but also able to work using their own initiative.
- Have the ability to communicate professionally to key stakeholders both orally and in writing.
- Creative and dynamic, able to plan activities that inspire and engage children.
- Have good organisational, planning and follow through skills.
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentially.
- Motivated and dedicated to supporting children to develop holistically.
- Be highly motivated and keen to learn.
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and 'Development Matters'.
- Relevant Early Years experience and evidence of highly effective impact on child development.
- An excellent working knowledge of effective Safeguarding practice.
All Saints are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed TA to support the work within our ‘Rainbow Room’. The ‘Rainbow Room’ is a SEND provision that caters for children who need more intensive support than they would normally receive in class. It supports between 4 and 6 children alongside an HLTA who leads the provision. We plan to expand this facility over time to support more SEND pupils.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience of working directly with pupils with high level of SEN, in particular pupils who have SEMH and ASD needs.
• The ability to create good working relationships to support pupils effectively and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour.
• Knowledge and understanding to effectively use resources to engage pupils and achieve positive pupil outcomes.
• A Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of Early Years practice would be beneficial.