Each term, we produce a knowledge organiser to explain the key areas of the topic we will be focusing on. A knowledge organiser is a document that contains key facts and information that children need to have a basic knowledge and understanding of a topic.
Most knowledge organisers will include:
- the essential facts about the topic, usually laid out in easily digestible chunks
- key vocabulary or technical terms and their meaning
This term we are focusing on 'Around the World'
Knowledge organiser Term 4
Homework grids are in homework books.
- Reading daily and practising reading and spelling Year 1 Common Exception words.
- Counting to and from 20 and beyond
- Using online learning sites
If you have any queries please come and ask us, we will try our best to help!
Children in Year 1 can choose to do as many of the below tasks as they wish. They can hand their homework in at any point in the term.
Y1 Homework grid Term 4
SCHOOL CLOSURE WORK
Please follow this link to an additional menu of activities for pupils that are unwell at home or for families that are self-isolating.